**I continue to hear wonderful things about Cafe Florie. It’s doesn’t get mentioned enough, they are doing wonderful things I am told. Though I still haven’t gotten there yet. Cafe Florie is located at 1715 Barnard Street, Savannah, GA 31401.
**In case you missed it in Sunday’s paper….There is a new brewery coming to Savannah. Locals. Great news. Looking forward to drinking and liking some of that. http://savannahnow.com/exchange/2012-09-16/southbound-brewing-co-launch-operations-later-year
**One of the top 2-3 meals I’ve ever had in this city I had on Saturday night at Noble Fare. New York Striptease it’s called. Steak, potato, haricot vert, carrot puree and Dutch Island mushrooms. Yes, that Dutch Island. Simply amazing.
**Speaking of Noble, they are having a wine dinner Sunday night. Amizetta Winery. Trust me, Jennifer knows her wine. Not just anyone is going to get time in their place if it is not quality. Call them for more information at (912) 443-3210.
**More from Noble in Thursday’s column.
**New menu items at Leoci’s Trattoria. Like what you ask?
- Spicy Shrimp Salad 16$
- Spicy Georgia Shrimp, sliced Tomatoes, Arugula, Lemon Lime Dressing, sliced Avocado slices
- Roasted Smoked Mojo 18$
- Choice of our Local Wood Roasted Hunter Cattle Pork or Shredded Free Range Chicken accompanied by Southern Rice( Corn,Black Eyed Peas,Jasmine Rice)
- Smoked Oysters Rocka-Bella 16$
- China Box Smoked ,Crispy Bacon, Light Parmesan Cream , Sautéed Garlic Bok Choy
- Crab Andouille Dumplings 18$
- Lump Crab Meat, Diced Andouille Sausage ,Corn, Cheddar stuffed in .tossed in a Sage Tasso Butter Sauce
- Wood Roasted Hunter Cattle Pork or Shredded Free Range Chicken for a Meat Choice for Tacos 14$
**Roberto has also taken over food operations at Bonna Bella Yacht Club. Beginning Sept. 18th! More on that soon.
**Wiley’s BBQ is also having a BBQ cooking class coming up on October 13th. If you want to learn the art of great BBQ, give them a look. www.wileyschampionshipbbq.com
**We are pleased to announce that Alligator Soul will be coming on board the Eat It and Like It Gourmet Foodie Tour in October. That tour is already sold out. November and December have availablility. To book your tickets, click here! We hope to see you soon.
**Speaking of the tour….We’ve added swag bags to the fun. All guests will receive a goodie bag filled with Savannah Foodie fun. Oils, coffee, chocolates, herbs and a t-shirt. All guests, all tours.
Till next time.
See you on TV.