Fresh lemon juice, parsley, and olive oil make this salad lighter than may-based alternatives. It’s great for the warmer months!
- 1 (5 oz.) can of solid white tuna in water, drained (You can also use your favorite tuna in a pouch)
- 1 (15 oz.) can of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 radishes, cleaned, trimmed and chopped
- 1 large lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 4 1/2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and gently mix until incorporated. Serve in lettuce cups or with crackers. Refrigerate any leftovers.
(Photo by Kelly Rossiter at Treehugger)